This coat of arms brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on wool felt, hand embroidered with different materials and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm(Japan).
Back side of the brooch is dk.grey faux leather.
Size of embroidered part is 1.77x2.56 in (4.5x6.5cm).
Materials: wool felt, two shades of gold sequins, DMC thread (924&3750), metallic thread gold tone, glass faceted rondelle (t.topaz, brown iris), blue silk velvet, Swarovski creamrose pearls, Swarovski crystal montana, Swarovski bicones (gold shadow, red magma), goldwork metallic wire (India), Miyuki seed beads, textile glue, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- Keep dry, no water or perfume
- Silk velvet is better not to touch or with dry and clean fingers only.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, such as metallic wire, so please handle this pieces with care and don't put it in metal box.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true colour in the pictures, but the colours may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.