This new Moon brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is dk.grey faux leather.
Size is 1.45x1.45 in (4.5x5cm).
Colors: gold satin & red gold sequins, navy blue silk velvet, gold tone and blue beads and stones.
- Materials: wool felt, silk velvet, seed beads Miyuki&Toho, Swarovski bicones (crystal golden shadow, Majestic blue, dark indigo), metal threads gold tone, Swarovski pearls (vintage gold), sequins (France), Swarovski chaton crystal golden shadow, fire polished faceted beads lt.topaz, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care and don't put it in metal box.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- Keep dry, no water or perfume
- Silk velvet is better not to touch or with dry and clean fingers only.