I made these earrings on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques.
They can be attached to a a niobium ear wire, 13mm bronze tone, Nickel free, Lead free, Cadmium free (origin United States) or brass clip earrings ball shape gold tone (origin Europe).
You can choose the closure you want using the drop-down menu.
Back side of the brooch is black wool felt.
Size is 1.45x1.45 in (3.7x3.7cm).
Colors: gold satin & red gold sequins, navy blue silk velvet, gold tone and blue beads and stones.
- Materials: wool felt, silk velvet, seed beads Miyuki&Toho, Swarovski bicones (crystal golden shadow, Majestic blue, dark indigo), metal threads gold tone, Swarovski pearls (vintage gold), sequins (France), Swarovski chaton crystal golden shadow, fire polished faceted beads lt.topaz, textile glue, niobium ear wires or clips.
- This earrings have delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care and don't put it in metal box.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- Keep dry, no water or perfume
- Silk velvet is better not to touch or with dry and clean fingers only.