This Scarabaeus Brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Colors: emerald green, dark green, bronze, dk.gold sequins.
I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
Materials: wool felt, sequins (France&Italy), Miyuki&Toho seed beads, glass bugles, Swarovski pearls (Scarabaeus Green Pearl), Miyuki fringle beads dark bronze, Swarovski stone emerald, Swarovski crystal bicones (crystal copper,smoked topaz, lt.colorado topaz), mini daggers gold bronze, glass beads gekko jet green mat, faux leather, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- Size of embroidered part is 1.37x2.36 in (3.5x6cm), with legs 2.75x2.36 in (7x6cm)
- Back side of the brooch is dk.grey faux leather.
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like sweater, jacket or coat.