This 3d beetle brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Colors: navy blue, bright blue, med.cornflower blue sequins.
I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
Materials: wool felt, silk velvet, sequins (France&Italy), metal gold tone threads, Miyuki&Toho seed beads, DMC threads (712, 824, 353, 834, 3688, 3838), fire polished faceted beads (blue iris frosted, black diamond blue, marine blue, luster transparent blue, royal blue/gold), Swarovski pearls (iridescent dark blue), Swarovski crystal bicones (lt.sapphire shimmer, montana, dark indigo), satin ribbon, glass pip blue ceramic look, Swarovski stone royal blue, faux leather, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- Size of embroidered part is 1.37x2.56 in (3.5x6.5cm), width with wings is 2.56 in (6.5cm)
- Back side of the brooch is dk.grey faux leather.
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.