This victorian style 3d beetle brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size of the beetle with wings is 2.36x2.75 in (6x7cm).
Sequin colors: lilac, amethyst, pinkish lilac, lt. purple transparent, pink transparent, orchid transparent, pale pink, rosaline, transparent yellow, golden flowers.
- Materials: wool felt, sequins (France,Italy,USA), silk ribbon lilac, dmc threads 554, pip beads luster rose, Miyuki&Toho seed beads, rose bead purple, fire polished faceted beads (amethyst, lilac, rose, frosted purple), Swarovski pearls (powder almond, rosaline), faceted beads 4mm rosaline, Swarovski crystal bicones (violet, rosaline, lt. amethyst.), Swarovski oval stone crystal lavender delite, faux leather, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.