This poppy flower brooch is made by me.
I made it on wool felt, hand embroidered with different materials and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm(Japan).
Back side of the brooch is dk.grey faux leather.
Size of embroidered part of the brooch is 2.56x2.36 in (6.5x6cm).
Sequin colors: Etincelle garnet, etincelle carmine, satin red, red, transparent red, ruby slipper, orange, autumn sunset, dk. burnt orange.
- Materials: wool felt, sequins (France, Italy&USA), Miyuki&Toho seed beads, DMC thread 666, dome bead hartford green, glass cut, glass bugles, fire polished faceted beads (lt.siam, red, green), Swarovski crystal bicones (black, scarlet), Swarovski crystal drop scarlet, lace ribbon, faux leather, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care and don't keep it on direct sunlight.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.