This brooch was made on felt and silk velvet hand embroidered with different materials and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is dk.grey faux leather.
Size is 1.97x1.97 in (5x5cm)
Colors: red, peach, light pink, light siam, smoked topaz, topaz.
Materials: Toho&Miyuki sead beads, silk velvet, Swarovski pear Smoked Topaz, Swarowski navette light rose, Swarovski navette topaz, rose bead fuchsia/cream, rhinestones chain white opal/light rose/topaz (Czech Republic), Swarovski bicones pink peach & light siam, Swarovski pearl powder rose, faceted beads lt.topaz, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- Followed the master-class of Telpiz_Jewelry
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- Keep dry, no water or perfume
- Silk velvet is better not to touch or with dry and clean fingers only.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
This item is available in shop.