This 3d beetle brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size of the body is 2.16x2.75 in (5.5x7cm), width with wings is 2.6 in (6.6cm)
Colors: white, light pink, gold, chrysolite.
Materials: wool felt, sequins, Miyuki & Toho seed beads, Swarovski bicones (crystal gold shadow, rosaline, chrysolite), rondel (white opal, gold), rhinestones chain rose (Czech Republic), dmc threads 368, metallic gold thread, gold and chrysolite silk velvet, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- Silk velvet is better not to touch or with dry and clean fingers only.
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, such as metallic wire, so please handle this pieces with care and don't put it in metal box.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true colour in the pictures, but the colours may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
This item is available in shop.