I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is dk.grey faux leather.
Size of the body is 0.98x2.36 in (2.5x6cm), width with wings is 2.95 in (7.5cm)
Colors: different shades of grey, red and black.
Materials: wool felt, sequins, silk velvet, Miyuki&Toho seed beads, fire polished faceted beads (black, silver, coral red), Swarovski pearls light grey, Swarovski crystal bicones (light siam, jet, crystal light chrome), tulle, silk chenille black, Goldwork Metallic Rough Wire, metal wire, metallic threads silver tone, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- Keep dry, no water or perfume
- Silk velvet is better not to touch or with dry and clean fingers only.
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, such as metallic wire, so please handle this pieces with care and don't put it in metal box.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true colour in the pictures, but the colours may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.