This brooch was made on wool felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm(Japan).
It was inspired by colors of Reiwa, new era in Japan.
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size of embroidered part is 1.97x2.16 in (5x5.5cm).
Colors: Plum threads, lt.pink, pale pink, rosa antico sequins.
- Materials: Toho&Miyuki sead beads, DMC threads (154, 3042), Swarovski bicones (Amethyst shimmer, Amethyst shimmer 2X), faceted beads (rosaline, rosa), glass bugles, textile glue, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- Keep dry, no water or perfume.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.