This Royal order brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on wool felt, hand embroidered and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm(Japan).
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size of embroidered part is 1.97x2.36 in (5x6cm)
Colors: beige, burgundy silk velvet.
- Materials: silk velvet, 925 sterling silver unicorn gold tone (18 carats gold), wool felt, Miyuki and Toho seed beads, Swarovski bicones (Ruby, crystal golden shadow), Swarovski pearls light gold, rhinestones chain crystal/rose gold/ruby (Czech Republic), metallic golden thread, textile glue, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like sweater, jacket or coat.
- Keep dry, no water or perfume
- Keep away from dust and excessive sun light
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
This item is available in shop.