This brooch was made on felt and silk velvet and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size is 2.16x1.57 in (5.5x4cm)
Colors: beige, yellow, green, orange, gold.
- Cat drawing on the background is from Chihiro Kondo
- Materials: Toho&Miyuki sead beads, silk velvet, DMC threads 422, Swarovski bicones (crystal red magma, padparadcha, hyacinth, chrysolite AB), Swarovski pearl (gold pearl, pastel yellow, pastel green, vintage gold pearl), faceted beads (dk.jade opal, yellow opaque, lt.topaz), textile glue, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
This item is available in shop.