This 3d beetle brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with 100% silk threads, seed beads, Swarovski beads and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size of the body is 1.38x2.56 in (3.5x6.5cm), width with wings is 2.76 in (7cm)
Colors: black, white, yellow gold, red, olive green.
- I made this brooch specially for the contest sponsored by @greenbird and @auverasoie
- Materials: wool felt, 100% silk threads Au Ver À Soie, Miyuki&Toho seed beads, Swarovski pearls (mystic black, light grey, iridescent grey, vintage gold), Swarovski crystal jet, fire polished faceted beads (jet, transparent, olivine opaque), faux leather, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.