This 3d beetle brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size of the body is 2.16x2.56 in (5.5x6.5cm), width with wings is 2.36 in (6cm)
Colors: etincelle moss green, green gold, red, blue
- Swarovski pearls (coral red, vintage gold, scarabaeus green), bicones (crystal gold shadow, lt.colorado topaz, majestic blue AB2), rondel (white opal, gold), rhinestones chain (Czech Republic), dmc threads (986, 834,517, 666, 824), metallic gold thread, blue silk velvet, textile glue, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
This item is available in shop.