This 3d beetle brooch is made on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Size of the body is 1.81x2.36 in (3x6cm), width with wings is 2.75x3.15 in (7x8cm)
Sequin colors: black, different shades of gold, pink, transparent clear and brown, black silk velvet.
- Followed the master-class of Telpiz_Jewelry
- Materials: wool felt, silk velvet, sequins (France&USA), tule, metal wire, Miyuki&Toho seed beads, fire polished faceted beads (jet, lt.topaz), Swarovski pearls (velvet brown, creamrose, mystic black), Swarovski crystal bicones (crystal metallic sunshine), rizo beads, chaton crystal golden shadow, Swarovski stone crystal (luminous green, crystal, crystal silver night), Goldwork Metallic Rough Wire (India), faux leather, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, such as metallic wire, so please handle this pieces with care and don't put it in metal box.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.