This 3d beetle brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different techniques and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is dk.grey faux leather.
Size of embroidered part is 2.36x2.75 in (6x7cm).
Colors: Emerald green, black, dk.burgundy, Etincelle garnet, wine flowers, beige, gold.
- Materials: wool felt, silk velvet, sequins (France&Italy), metal threads, Miyuki&Toho seed beads, DMC threads (422, 3847), fire polished faceted beads (jet, dk.red, topaz gold, luster transparent green), Swarovski pearls (mystic black), Swarovski crystal bicones (ruby, crystal golden shadow, garnet), faux leather, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.
This item is available in shop.