This brooch was made on felt and silk velvet hand embroidered with different materials and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size is 1.97x1.97 in (5x5cm)
Colors: black, peach, golden shadow, siam, smoked topaz.
- Followed the master-class of Telpiz_Jewelry
- Materials: Toho&Miyuki sead beads, silk velvet, Swarovski pear Smoked Topaz, Swarowski navette golden shadow, Swarovski navette siam, rose bead fuchsia/cream, rhinestones chain crystal/rose gold/ruby (Czech Republic), Swarovski bicones peach & golden shadow, Swarovski pearl vintage gold, faceted beads lt.topaz, textile glue, faux leather, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
- I try to do my best to represent the item's true color in the pictures, but the colors may vary slightly due to differences in monitor calibrations.