This dragon eye order with crown brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different materials and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
I have attached also a glazed and textured daggers on hoop that is hand formed in Porcelain, and textured with a crocodile skin pattern. Then fired with Bronze clay and Dragons Breath glaze by artisan ceramist Petra Carpreau.
Back side of the brooch is dk. grey faux leather.
Size of the body is 1.77x2.56 in (4.5x6.5cm), length with a porcelain dagger is 4.53 in (11.5cm)
Sequin colors: satin gold, gold, lt. copper, copper.
- Materials: wool felt, sequins (France&Italy), DMC threads (3777, 921, 310), Miyuki&Toho seed beads, fire polished faceted beads (lt.copper, dorado, lt.brown frosted), handmade porcelain dagger, Swarovski oval stone scarlet, Swarovski pearls (cream, white), Swarovski crystal bicones (scarlet, red magma, golden shadow, jet), faux leather, metal findings, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, so please handle this pieces with care and don't put it in metal box.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- Porcelain dagger is very delicate. Please try not to hit it with anything hard. It can be broken as any porcelain or ceramic dish.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
This item is available in shop.