This 3d fantasy flower brooch is designed and made by me.
I made it on felt, hand embroidered with different materials and then attached to a metal brooch pin 32mm (Japan).
I have attached also a glazed spike on hoop that is handmade by talented artisan ceramist Petra Carpreau.
Back side of the brooch is white faux leather.
Size of the body is 2.37x2.37 in (6x6cm), length with a porcelain spike is 3.94 in (10cm)
Sequin colors: Pale pink, Med pink, Lt.purple, Lt.chartreuse, Oriental garnet, moss green, transparent pink flowers.
- Materials: wool felt, sequins (France&USA), Miyuki&Toho seed beads and bugles (kimono lilac mix), fire polished faceted beads (peach), handmade porcelain spike, Swarovski bead vintage rose, Swarovski crystal bicones, gemstone rose quartz, faux leather, metal findings, textile glue, brooch pin (Japan).
- This brooch has delicate elements in it, such as metallic wire, so please handle this pieces with care and don't put it in metal box.
- Try not to hit or drop this brooch, because Swarovski crystals can be broken.
- Porcelain spike is very delicate. Please try not to hit it with anything hard. It can be broken as any porcelain or ceramic dish.
- This brooch is not lightweight, so it's better to wear it on dense fabric like jacket or coat.
This item is available in shop.